LA License Notification?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stbtigerr

Reaction score
I've looked at the dates for the past couple of tests, and it looks like the "Date Issued" for the licenses have started within a day of the test results being available. I don't know if that means the license numbers were posted on the state board website on that date or if that's the date letters were mailed and online records were updated later. Any LA folks have any input on this? Just wondering when I can expect it and if I'll get a letter before I see it on the website.

TIA

No clue. I've been checking the LAPELS website and haven't seen anything. I don't know if they publish the license numbers. My wife had to wait for hers in the mail, but that was over 10 years ago.

I spoke with someone over at LAPELS the other day. She said that they were working through the paperwork for the FE test takers and should be getting the licenses out for the PE test takers (passed) no later than end of next week (6/8/12). She did mention that we cannot put the "PE" designation behind our name until we have been issued a license number. It's killing me to wait these extra few days, but at least I passed.

I spoke with someone over at LAPELS the other day. She said that they were working through the paperwork for the FE test takers and should be getting the licenses out for the PE test takers (passed) no later than end of next week (6/8/12). She did mention that we cannot put the "PE" designation behind our name until we have been issued a license number. It's killing me to wait these extra few days, but at least I passed.
Thanks for the info. Everybody I talked to that passed the last couple of times had their names/license numbers on Lapels within a couple of days of knowing they passed. I was expecting a similar timeframe here, oh well.

Back