L.A. civil PE Review session

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sab35263

Reaction score
Hello,

Has anyone here tried the ASCE - YMF or the Chelapati review sessions? What did you think of the sessions? Your help is greatly appreciated.

Hello,
Has anyone here tried the ASCE - YMF or the Chelapati review sessions? What did you think of the sessions? Your help is greatly appreciated.
I have not taken the ASCE-YMF but have the Chelapati. I would have not passed the 8hr if it was not for the Chelapati review course and the CSUN review course. I needed both to pass the Civil PE.

What was your depth module? the only problem with the Chelapati is the location. I libve about 65 miles from Irvine and driving down there is going to suck.

I am planning to attend PE(civil) review course (either construction or transportation PM module)... So far I have found following courses in Los Angeles..

C. V. Chelapati

Dr. Shahin Mansour

PPI Course

ASCE - YMF

I am asking members to give comments and share their experience about the quality of these courses...

I am planning to attend PE(civil) review course (either construction or transportation PM module)... So far I have found following courses in Los Angeles..
C. V. Chelapati

Dr. Shahin Mansour

PPI Course

ASCE - YMF

I am asking members to give comments and share their experience about the quality of these courses...
WOW... Seems like no one wants to share their experience.... Veterans.. we need your advise...

C. V. Chelapati

Dr. Shahin Mansour

PPI Course

ASCE - YMF

WOW... Seems like no one wants to share their experience.... Veterans.. we need your advise...
Any feedback about the " PE civil review" on UCLA?

Dr. Chelapati's 8 hour review is worth every penny. You can take it in person or through an interactive webinar. It's comprehensive and the workbooks all contain relevant PE Exam sample problems that have easy to follow solutions. I highly recommend it.

I'm thinking of taking "Dr. Shahin Mansour" review class for the 8 hour and surveying exams. (I'll be taking civil-structural PM). Any recommendations on his classes, considering it's 50 miles away from where I live.

Thanks!

Back