KS Results Mailed Today

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cevvw9

Reaction score
http://ksbtp.ks.gov states that results were mailed out today & that all envelopes are letter sized. Looks like you won't be able to tell if you passed or failed by envelope size anymore.

Its going to be a long day.....I will be sitting at the mailbox tomorrow!

I remember going through the wait TWICE. I see that they have mailed pass/fail in the same envelope. Interesting.

My co-worker will find out tomorrow right before our office Christmas Party. What a celebration that will be!!!

Bah, mail has come and no results letter.. I guess it's time to just enjoy the weekend and wait till Monday!

Had a friend go home for lunch and got his results today.. he passed.. gonna be a long afternoon waiting to get home to check my score

I cannot believe this. I passed and I only studied for 2 days. And I took 13 credit hours this semester in graduate school while working full-time. My family is so supportive.

Passed Environmental after failing the first time. I can't even describe how happy I am to be done with this.

Congrats guys! I passed, too!!

This was my second go round. First time I didn't study as much as I wanted since work and travel got in the way. I really buckled down this time but my nerves got the best of me and I didn't get off to the best start in the first half of the day. Calmed down and refocused for the second part of the test and did better but wasn't sure if it would be enough.

Past couple of weeks and I had already come to grips that I would be retaking the test in April, so when I found out that I past I was on cloud nine!! Woohoo!

Thanks to Flyer and everyone else on this board, can't say how much this place helped. When I got stuck on a practice problem and was banging my head against the wall, folks on here would have already posted the question and I found out why I was making that mistake.

Good luck to others, and if you didn't pass...don't lose hope. Get back on that horse and try again.

”It's not how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.” - Rocky Balboa

Back