KNOWING RESULT RELEASE ANY SECOND SECOND THIS WEEK DESTROY YOUR PRODUCTIVITY

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif

One thing that's not helping is there's a dude with my name who got his license this January and every time I search my name I see it in the results.  Ugh.

Where do you look up license? I took the test in VA and the DPOR site appears down. Have people had luck in the past seeing the results pop up there before being alerted via email or NCEES website?

I'm just looking on the DC Board of PE website.  No idea if they show up earlier, but that's not going to stop me from hitting F5 like a cocaine study rat.

Where do you look up license? I took the test in VA and the DPOR site appears down. Have people had luck in the past seeing the results pop up there before being alerted via email or NCEES website?

I'm just looking on the DC Board of PE website.  No idea if they show up earlier, but that's not going to stop me from hitting F5 like a cocaine study rat.
*cough*

*cough*

Totally......if you just keep checking your states website for your license number you will know the results before anyone else and even before NCEES releases the results? Better yet incessantly call your state board to harass them...I heard that helps the results come faster also. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Totally......if you just keep checking your states website for your license number you will know the results before anyone else and even before NCEES releases the results? Better yet incessantly call your state board to harass them...I heard that helps the results come faster also. 
I knew it!

Waaaaaay too late
Just wait till you see that results are popping up in states all around you and you still don't have your results quite yet and you begin to wonder if hey:

-Did the test takers loose my exam?????WTF

-Do they just take longer to break the bad news for those who failed???

-What is the answer to life?

-Whyyyyyyyyy can't they just release my results?

-Oh good god I did do that one problem wrong and that totally what pushed me into the hell of taking this **** thing again...............

-Oh I'll close my browser and clear my cookies..right? maybe that the problem 

and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on 

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweet jusus give me my results.........................

Then you have to wait 5 more days to wash and repeat!

4TIB.gif

Just wait till you see that results are popping up in states all around you and you still don't have your results quite yet and you begin to wonder if hey:

-Did the test takers loose my exam?????WTF

-Do they just take longer to break the bad news for those who failed???

-What is the answer to life?

-Whyyyyyyyyy can't they just release my results?

-Oh good god I did do that one problem wrong and that totally what pushed me into the hell of taking this **** thing again...............

-Oh I'll close my browser and clear my cookies..right? maybe that the problem 

and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on 

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweet jusus give me my results.........................

Then you have to wait 5 more days to wash and repeat!

4TIB.gif
plz send help

My anxiety has reached peaked level. SUPER SAIYAN!

Back