Kids of EB

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The other night my husband and son entered into a deal where they were allowed to throw one ball at each other's nuts. It's like living in a fraternity sometimes. My husband pointed out that I couldn't play and my kid answered, "She's got the biggest nuts, but hers are on her chest."

I had to walk away.

Also, I think they should spend less time fishing together.
:lmao:

The other night my husband and son entered into a deal where they were allowed to throw one ball at each other's nuts. It's like living in a fraternity sometimes. My husband pointed out that I couldn't play and my kid answered, "She's got the biggest nuts, but hers are on her chest."

I had to walk away.

Also, I think they should spend less time fishing together.
I played a similar game growing up with cousins, had to roll the ball on the floor and if the person it was rolled at flinched/blocked the ball then whoever rolled it got to punch them. I'm just waiting to see what kind of dumb crap my kids come up with when they are a few years older.

I've never been so proud.

f96decbda714bd9a77199fc7ea66e472.jpg

We're off to Disney World in a couple weeks. I expect to be surrounded by a sea of Elsas. I should keep a count while I'm there just for the heck of it.

I suspect that turning it into a drinking game would have me comatose within the first 30 mins or so. Also, I don't think a completely wasted dad is what they envisioned with the whole Disney Makes Memories thing.

Hey, my spouse wants to do one of those frozen themed disney cruises.....I'm serious. Should be frozentastic.

Back