Kids of EB

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 5 yo says his favorite ride was Expedition Everest at Animal Kingdom, but half way thru the ride he said, "Dad, hold on to me!"
My 3 yo says her favorite was Splash Mountain.
We did Everest our first day there. "Hey Emmett, was that fun?" "Yeah!" "Want to go on it again?" "No!"

Here's our newest addition, Clifford (I'm told he has more of a red tint in person). I'm guessing by the size of those mitts that he's gonna be a biggun'.

Clifford.jpg

Those things are comparatively huuuuuge! It's like a baby being born with boxing gloves on!

Mini-Buff had her first organized soccer practice yesterday (at 3). I thought there would be no way she'd be ready for it, but Mrs. Buff said that mini-Buff did a really good job listening to the coach and following directions. They practiced dribbling, trapping and passing. She showed off some of her skillz last night for me...I'm a super proud dad!

Those things are comparatively huuuuuge! It's like a baby being born with boxing gloves on!
My brother breeds boxers. Their last litter produced a male that at 10mos weighed over 60lbs. He's expected to break 80lbs by the end of the year.

We're thinking about getting one out of this next litter (born last week), and the colors look like they match jeb's pretty closely.

Minisnick is awesome! If he gets up before we do he either plays in his room or lays down in our bedroom doorway and chills out until we wake up.

My brother breeds boxers. Their last litter produced a male that at 10mos weighed over 60lbs. He's expected to break 80lbs by the end of the year.

We're thinking about getting one out of this next litter (born last week), and the colors look like they match jeb's pretty closely.
That's about what we're expecting for Clifford. The dad was a little over 70lbs and his puppies are always bigger than him.

Mini-ble loves his new bed. We haven't had any problems at all since he moved from his crib. The overall height of the bed is 46", but in the position we have it now the mattress height is probably around 15-18". it's perfect because the way the bed is set up now, he has a wall on two sides, panels on the bed on one side, and the open side has the ladder and then one of those bed rails you put under the mattress which only leaves an 18" opening at the foot of the bed.

i meant the height of the whole thing...a lot of the bunk bed type beds we have seen are too tall with where the fan is located in minisnicks room.

Well, its been a long time since I've posted. Between work and the baby, haven't had much free time.

The first six months was a nightmare (reflux and sleep issues). But now, Emily is just fantastic. She is almost a year old (10 months adjusted) and has been walking for the last couple of weeks. She is super little though (~18 lbs, ~26" high) so its very freaky to see such a little baby walking. Sleep training has worsened her separation anxiety, but at least we're getting a full nights sleep now. Here's a recent picture:

Emily_Sunglasses.jpg

I can't believe I'm already planning her 1st birthday! where did the time go?

klk...such a cutie, Love the shades. I hear ya on the tiny...minisnick was only 15# 10oz and 29 inches tall by his first birthday. But now at 20 months he is just over 25#s & 32.25 inches tall. talk about delayed growth spurt.

Took the kiddos to the zoo yesterday. I forgot how much fun it can be with kiddos this age. They are always super exicted to see the animals and wanted to know everything about them. I will definately have to take them back again.

Minisnick is such a dork. He was playing in his room while I was watching a movie in mine. All of a sudden he comes running into the bedroom and starts dancing to the movie soundtrack.

Back