Kids of EB

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"FOR THOSE NEW TO THE FORUM"

I have a 3rd kid because I bought condoms at Big Lots.

and yes, it's true.

However, he is our "pleasant suprise" and we are very happy to have him.

MiniNelli is 16 mos now. Of course, riding horses is our thing and she has ridden in the arena for 10 minutes at a time. Last night we took her on the trail for the first time. She was so cute, had to hold the reins the whole time. The funniest thing is that she was super crabby before the ride and nothing but smiles while we were riding. She also insists on holding the lead rope while we lead the horses back to the pasture.

She knows her animal sounds, every time she hears a horse whinny she repeats it. Any time I say "turkey" as in "eat your turkey" she gobbles like a turkey, ROTFLMAO!

I'm ashamed to say that we have lost all control over our kids...the drinking, the violence, the criminal behavior. Who'd have known that at 4 and 3 they could be such trouble.

I didn't go to Big Lots to get them, I saw them once I was there, and it was an impulse purchase.

A 24 pack of Durex for $10, I even remember that I embarresed the cashier because I said "that'll last me 4 years"

(Odd things is, I've never seen condoms there since, but have seen them at a Dollar General and wanted to warn anyone within earshot)

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't go to Big Lots to get them, I saw them once I was there, and it was an impulse purchase.
A 24 pack of Durex for $10, I even remember that I embarresed the cashier because I said "that'll last me 4 years"

(Odd things is, I've never seen condoms there since, but have seen them at a Dollar General and wanted to warn anyone within earshot)
Well there's your problem: They're only meant for single uses!

You know that whole "shake the $#!& out of it" thing was only a joke......

Probably not too much longer before minisnick is mobile. He was walking while only holding on to one of our hands last night, he usually demands two before he will budge.

Probably not too much longer before minisnick is mobile. He was walking while only holding on to one of our hands last night, he usually demands two before he will budge.
Mini-ble is walking now but he still crawls when he wants to get somewhere quickly. He started taking steps by himself a few weeks before he turned 1, but we marked his first day of actually walking as 9/3. He climbs all over everything though. It's a lot more work to watch him now because he moves so quickly and is up on the couch before you can get up. Luckily he's pretty tough. He really has to bang his head hard before he will even let out a whimper, much less cry.

Mini-ble is walking now but he still crawls when he wants to get somewhere quickly. He started taking steps by himself a few weeks before he turned 1, but we marked his first day of actually walking as 9/3. He climbs all over everything though. It's a lot more work to watch him now because he moves so quickly and is up on the couch before you can get up. Luckily he's pretty tough. He really has to bang his head hard before he will even let out a whimper, much less cry.
Minisnick is a butt-scoocher and leaner, no crawling...which is sort of nice that he isn't all over the place yet but annoying at the same time because he starts whining when things are out of his reach.

Butt scooching just might be the funniest thing kids ever do.

I remember when my nephew was in the butt schooching phase. He could crawl and walk, but would still butt scooch. In fact, he could fly across the floor on his ass faster than most people could walk.

I know it'll be worth coming over here in the long run, i.e. "new" bigger house, no bills, etc, but I am missing a lot of stuff at home. My 4yo learned to ride his bike without training wheels and how to swim so now when he goes to the pool at Coney Island, my wife can't get him off the diving board. Jump in, swim back to the ladder, and repeat. The other one still has fun, but it looks like he got wore out.

And yesterday was their first day of pre-school so they got to stop for a special breakfast before they went.

Last edited by a moderator:
handsome boys there Jeb.

Minisnick is only 11 months and he already needs a belt to keep his pants up. <_< Had to make it too. They don't sell them small enough.

Latest posts

Back