Kids of EB

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're all waiting for mini-Matt #2
polls_baby_middle_finger_3533_250214_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Dont be a douche and have only one kid... Sure its 2-3 more really shitty years in the beginning but on the long run it keeps them from pestering you so much down the road..

Well, I guess that settles it. I wouldn't want to be a douche.

(I'll be back is a few seconds, I have a baby to make.)

wow, minisnick fell asleep on the couch yesterday at 5:30 and slept through the night. he even missed diner. he probably grew a couple inches taller overnight.
That, and he might not sleep for the next couple nights at all.

Good luck.

wow, minisnick fell asleep on the couch yesterday at 5:30 and slept through the night. he even missed diner. he probably grew a couple inches taller overnight.

mini-Ram ended up taking a late afternoon nap (4 - 6) last week and didn't go to sleep until 2 in the morning...not a fun night to say the least, particularly as it was during the workweek.

That, and he might not sleep for the next couple nights at all.

Good luck.
he parties hard at daycare all day and being in the big kid room now, he isn't taking that nap/resting after lunch, which combined with the later bedtimes this week and early waking is probably part of the reason.

so I was rocking snickette to sleep the other night. she only uses one for bedtime...but she grabs her pacifier out of her mouth and tries to shove it into my mouth... here mom. Thanks for sharing kid but I don't need it.

so I was rocking snickette to sleep the other night. she only uses one for bedtime...but she grabs her pacifier out of her mouth and tries to shove it into my mouth... here mom. Thanks for sharing kid but I don't need it.

You can take that as her way of telling you to STFU.

Took the kids to the circus in Houston yesterday...better show than the one RBBB puts on over in our neck of east Texas.

But sheesh, I think between buying tickets/concessions/toys we spent ~$300. I know going in it's going to be expensive, RBBB always is, but I can't help but think I'm in the wrong business. Maybe I should be a circus clown.

Lol!!!! Sure I'll be APE.

Not enough time in the day, by the weekend I'm pretty much brain dead and in recovery mode. Tough projects going on at the moment.

The kids inhaled the swai, quinoa and strawberry salsa I made for dinner tonight. I feel so accomplished when I'm able to cook something they'll eat, especially when it's healthy food that I never would have touched when I was a kid.

Back