Kids of EB

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
too funny. We've only had a shoveled path on the front porch to get to the cars...this weekends heat wave melted most of the snow leaving a thin sheet of ice. Minisnick seized the opportunity and began walking around the new found area only to encounter a slick spot, slipped and fell on his butt. No crying but for the rest of the walk to the car he made a point of walking AROUND wet spots or anythign that looked like what he slipped on.

too funny. We've only had a shoveled path on the front porch to get to the cars...this weekends heat wave melted most of the snow leaving a thin sheet of ice. Minisnick seized the opportunity and began walking around the new found area only to encounter a slick spot, slipped and fell on his butt. No crying but for the rest of the walk to the car he made a point of walking AROUND wet spots or anythign that looked like what he slipped on.

He's already smarter than half the people on this board!

He's already smarter than half the people on this board!
And a couple co-workers who are currently home nursing injuries (including a broken ankle).

Found out this weekend minisnick is allergic to the antibiotic azithromycin. The NP gave him that for his ear infections, but within a couple hours his eyelids and eye brows swelled up and rashed out. Had to switch to amoxicilin, which he did fine with. Thanks goodness

^^Whew! That's scarey stuff Snick!

Glad to hear that mini-snick is ok with amoxicilin!

minisnick has figured out what he needs to do to open a can of pop/soda/coke/whatever you call it in your neck of the woods. He just can't get his finger under the tab to pull up. :(

messy day in the snickerd house when he does

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread brings so many memories. I have read many posts that reminded me how it was when my kids were...kids. Now, at 21, 19, and 17, they do not look so different for me but they are.

awesome rock band pic!

eldest Road Guy Junior took 2nd place in the Cobb County 5th Grade Science Fair over the weekend. to be honest it was a room full of future nerds ;)

And other than me helping with some spread sheets he actually did most of the work!

awesome rock band pic!

eldest Road Guy Junior took 2nd place in the Cobb County 5th Grade Science Fair over the weekend. to be honest it was a room full of future nerds ;)

And other than me helping with some spread sheets he actually did most of the work!
Congrats RGJr.

The boys figured out how to open their 2nd floor window. Thought it would be funny to throw stuff out.

Not sure if it would be better if I was home to help or if it's better that I'm over here.

better for the kids daddy isn't home after that stunt, better for wife for him to be at home to prevent rebelous behavior

no screens on the windows? or did they manage to knock those off too?

Back