KENTUCKY - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilheldp_PE

PE, LEED AP, SPAM KING
Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]April 2008 Exam Scores [/SIZE]
Scores for the Surveying exams will be mailed May 30. We have not received Engineering exams results.
I just looked at the spans between the April and October 2007 tests and results. It looks like the results are mailed on the Thursday of the 8th week after the test, and arrive on the following Monday. So that would mean results should be mailed on June 5 and begin arriving in mailboxes on June 9.

I just sent an email to David Cox, the executive director of the KY board, asking him if he knows when the results will be coming. I will update when/if I get a response.

I just sent an email to David Cox, the executive director of the KY board, asking him if he knows when the results will be coming. I will update when/if I get a response.

Dear Friend:

I wrote an email to the president of my state board last year...... response was never received.... It is usual that those people upthere don't answer our questions.

Dear Friend:
I wrote an email to the president of my state board last year...... response was never received.... It is usual that those people upthere don't answer our questions.
Actually, Mr. Cox answered my email within 2 hours of sending it. It wasn't a very helpful response...basically "I don't really know, but I expect them next week", but I was impressed that he answered my email that quickly...especially since I sent it at night.

Actually, Mr. Cox answered my email within 2 hours of sending it. It wasn't a very helpful response...basically "I don't really know, but I expect them next week", but I was impressed that he answered my email that quickly...especially since I sent it at night.
He probably has an auto-response set up to say that to every email sent to him. I'm sure you aren't the only one to send an email asking for results. ;)

Mr. Cox is the executive director of the KY board...

BUWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

There is a chain of tobacco stores in Kentucky called Cox's Smoker's Outlets. It's almost impossible to not pronounce that Cock Smoker's Outlet.

Well, my pick for the KY date came and went. I'll keep my fingers crossed for today, but I'm not holding my breath.

I just sent David an email today at 11:30, got a reply within 5 minutes. Looks like we will have to wait until at least next week.

"Have not received. Should receive this month."

What...the...F&*%??? Almost all of the other ELSES states, except those that have a meeting to approve the results (which KY doesn't) have already gotten their results. The board will be hearing about this at their next meeting (my dad is a member).

Here is a website that you might want to check. I believe once the results have been mailed it will be updated to reflect that. As of right now it says they have mailed out the results of the surveying exam but have not recieved the results for the engineering exam.

http://kyboels.ky.gov/WhatsNew.htm

Here is a website that you might want to check. I believe once the results have been mailed it will be updated to reflect that. As of right now it says they have mailed out the results of the surveying exam but have not recieved the results for the engineering exam.
http://kyboels.ky.gov/WhatsNew.htm
Yeah, I know...it's quoted in my first post of this thread. I doubt they would...at least I HOPE they wouldn't...update that website before mailing out the results.

If you check here, the last issued PE license was #26040. I don't know how quickly they would update that site after receiving results, but it's another thing to check to drive yourself nutz while you wait.

I went home at lunch today, and I got my results in the mail. I passed!!! The letter was dated 6/10/2008.

Yeah, just got home from work, and have no mail. I don't know if that means that the mail has run and nobody loves me, or if the mail guy is just being completely useless today. It's about a 50/50 shot.

BTW, Mandy...what part of KY do you live in?

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn it. I got NO mail on Friday or Saturday. I usually at least get some junk mail. I'm pissed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I got my letter on Friday as well, saying I passed and dated on the 10th. A little confused with the date, seeing as I got an email on the 11th saying the results were not in, but really don't even care now that the waiting is over!

Back