Just checked NCEES!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time for a smoke with long puffs. See you guys on the other side of the cig.

If you assume the same timeline as October 2013 exam we are 1 day from the first state's results being released. That is 40 days from the exam. I am so nervous.

MyNCEES Account will be unavailable due to system maintenance in 1 minute.

To avoid losing any progress complete your transaction as soon as possible or come back later.

How about www.continentaltesting.net? That website has the results too... Correct or I am missing something.

It says incomplete for License so I guess I failed :(

Maybe they know we are all having a very unproductive day in the office....

This is brutal! They must be coming out today. The chat I had with NCEES said no update flatly. I have not heard from my state contact, who is usually quick to reply, so maybe he is sorting through results...

This is absolute torture!

I have deadlines this week and can't bring myself to focus on work right now.

Any theories as to what these "blackouts" are with the NCEES website? Are they releasing each state's results as they get confirmation from the boards, requiring the website to go down for maintenance every time?

If that were true we'd probably have someone with results. But that's not the case yet. So I have no idea.

i believe this group of anxious nerds have F5'd the NCEES website to death. i don't even get a maintenance message now, just a white page.

Back