Its in my raccoon wounds

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ventilator

Reaction score
I don't think I would ever be the same..

There was really no other way to put it. An anonymous tipster spotted the worst photo of all time on and sent it in to TFM, explaining, "Saw this on my newsfeed. Some girl tried to puke in a public toilet during a big festival, she fell in and got covered in poo…" The details are scant, but frankly we don't want any more details. In fact, we don't ever want to visit a music festival again. Or use a portable toilet. Or go to the bathroom. Or look at this photo. It's going to be a tough road ahead for this girl. We imagine the only thing worse than falling into a pile of crap while puking is having a photo of you falling into a pile of crap while puking make its rounds on the Internet. Like we said, sorry. — By Michaela Gianotti [Source]
Link for a picture

http://now.msn.com/girl-falls-into-porta-potty-while-puking-at-music-festival

If I ever think I have a bad day and it can't get any worse, I'll just think of her and my day will brighten right up!

I think I've seen that facial expression before...ummm...in certain films....but not the same circumstance.

If you know what I'm saying (and I think you do).

Last edited by a moderator:
Toilet this go is going to be difficult for a tough crowd like EB.com.

Having been to a few ACLFests where this is entirely possible because the levels in the Port-a-Potties require standing, I say, "Amateur".

Back