It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats @txjennah PE, a long time coming but I bet that feels amazing! I still remember the feeling back from 2009. Time to celebrate! Ain't nobody got time for field work!

BTW, I really hope everyone has an enjoyable time at work today. No more working Fridays for me in the month of Dec. Time to burn all that remaining vaca! :thumbs:
Thank you @knight1fox3, glad to be on the other side now!

I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week at work. I'm Vegas-bound for a wedding suckaz! Peace out!

kpo.gif

I may as well bring this TTT.  If our outage is finished up tonight, I'm not to report back to work until Monday.  Just so you know.  K thx by

Terrible week! I have been so busy at work. My husband has been very busy too and we've both worked a lot of hours. We get home at night and just talk about how worn out we are. 

Terrible week! I have been so busy at work. My husband has been very busy too and we've both worked a lot of hours. We get home at night and just talk about how worn out we are. 
I get home and I'm too weary to talk about it.  So i just do the daily crossword in silence then go to bed to do it all over again tomorrow.  Pretty sad existence.

Back