It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guy started his Friday early!

Can't tell from pic but he is sticking his head out the back window of the truck and throwing up.so much that it's leaking out of the back of the truck bed :(

90f8051f13832f4178e32258e691a5cc.jpg

Oh and yeah my company safety policy also prohibits any appliances in offices and also requires a lid on all beverages.  I've never seen the lid thing enforced though.
I get the no appliances, because it's a fire hazard, but lids seems a little extreme. 

This guy started his Friday early!

Can't tell from pic but he is sticking his head out the back window of the truck and throwing up.so much that it's leaking out of the back of the truck bed :(
LOL!!! What time was that at?  Ha ha  Git 'er done!

People in WI will be up at 8am drinking I imagine for the Badger football game being played at Lambeau. 

Last edited by a moderator:
That guy is my hero. Reminds me of game day at UF. We would wake up at 5 am to start the smoker and have some Early Times and Mountain Dew for breakfast.

I spend most of my time in the utility's office and they don't have coffee for their employees. There are several people that have their own Keurigs or coffee makers, but I just bring my coffee in from home.

Supe, are you moving down south?
Nope.  Existing building out by the airport off Billy Graham Parkway.

Oh and yeah my company safety policy also prohibits any appliances in offices and also requires a lid on all beverages.  I've never seen the lid thing enforced though.
They brought the lid thing up on Day 1 of the new ownership in an all-employees meeting.

I've also seen a guy terminated for not using hand rails.

in that event, traffic is going to wicked suck from lunch till 10 PM tomorrow. avoid anything from downtown south if possible..

Back