It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have already checked out mentally for the day. Had one big procedure that needed to go out, and it was sent out for final signatures this morning. Going to blow this joint around noon, grab a beer, then go home and play video games all day.

I had to miss work yesterday, so today will be spent taking care of the nothing I was supposed to do yesterday...

I have already checked out mentally for the day. Had one big procedure that needed to go out, and it was sent out for final signatures this morning. Going to blow this joint around noon, grab a beer, then go home and play video games all day.
+100

Mr snick would love to play video games all day however we need a new mouse, chair and desk for the computer. He was playing online monday night and he was leaning to far back in the chair...the back of the chair broke sending him flying backwards during which his legs flew up and smashed the keyboard tray into desk damaging both the mouse and the desk.

Back