It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FINALLY it starts. Left work only to work from home. Had to get an exchanger's head torque spec from the OEM and the dude emailed it to me on his way out the door at 5 PM. I tried to give him a call the instant I got it, but the secretary said that he already bailed. Good thing I didn't have to ask him a question.
I say call, and leave a harried voice mail for him. When he calls you back, ask "How was your weekend?"

Tomorrow starts a bit of a long weekend for me. Somehow convinced upper management to send me to a seminar in Cleveland. Fly out Monday, seminar Tuesday, seminar part of Wednesday and fly back that night.

I have to come into work tomorrow morning :( . I REALLY need a beer.

Last edited by a moderator:
RDO Friday. Waiting for my car to be serviced. Then some more errands. Pot roast in the crock pot.

pot roast sounds yummy!!

Minisnick and I are driving up to Chicago land tomorrow for his cousin's 2nd bday party. Mr snick is staying hope to mud/seam/sand the drywall in the bathroom. A dusty endevour that would be better done in my and minisnicks absence. for some reason, the dust from drywall sanding bothers me as much as my hayfever.

Back