It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot dogs and a pair of oranges. . . what exactly are you building with this stuff?

I'm building dinner. Anything else and I would have bought an entire genoa salami and a couple of honeydews.

Well, my imitation Lucky Charms are really more of an imitation of an imitation. I buy the store brand imitation. The hierarchy goes as follows:

Lucky Charms

Marshmallow Mateys

Magic Stars.

So, I start my mornings off with a little magic.

Also, 3 days, 3 hours, 57 minutes until my weekend starts...

Well, my imitation Lucky Charms are really more of an imitation of an imitation. I buy the store brand imitation. The hierarchy goes as follows:Lucky Charms

Marshmallow Mateys

Magic Stars.

So, I start my mornings off with a little magic.
I Like the bagged "generic" version of lucky charms better than the brand name stuff...the marshmellows aren't rock hard.

I Like the bagged "generic" version of lucky charms better than the brand name stuff...the marshmellows aren't rock hard.
I just like the fact that I can buy a SACK of generic for $3.30 vs. the nearly $5 for the stuff that comes in the dinky box!

1 day, 3 hours, 33 minutes until the weekend...

17 minutes and I... am... outta here.

At least today wasn't a bad day. Boring at first, but then one of the QC Site Managers called me and we had some laughs about how back-assward our company goes about doing things.

It's already Friday out here, and I had a rare lunchtime CAB at a beach bar with a friend visiting from the States.

Very niceeee....

If the weather's nice, and it looks to be clearing, we'll be headed to the fair this afternoon to overindulge in unhealthy food.

Nope. She will be in daycare. I would definitely not get any studying done if she were here.

We're petsitting for my parents this weekend since they went out of town. Our cat tolerates our dog and lately has even been friendly to her (it only took a year and a half) but hates their dog with a passion...last night I was woken up about ten times by the cat hiding behind my head while my parents' dog was trying to jump up on the bed to get at her. :screwloose: The dumb dog just wants to sniff the cat, she doesn't want to eat the thing...but Miss Kitty is absolutely convinced that the dog has evil intent.

And with Mr. Bug unemployed, funds are tight...we might take the dogs on a hike in one of the city parks (very cool glacial rock formations).

We're petsitting for my parents this weekend since they went out of town. Our cat tolerates our dog and lately has even been friendly to her (it only took a year and a half) but hates their dog with a passion...last night I was woken up about ten times by the cat hiding behind my head while my parents' dog was trying to jump up on the bed to get at her. :screwloose: The dumb dog just wants to sniff the cat, she doesn't want to eat the thing...but Miss Kitty is absolutely convinced that the dog has evil intent.
And with Mr. Bug unemployed, funds are tight...we might take the dogs on a hike in one of the city parks (very cool glacial rock formations).
That's when I'd put on leather gloves and make the introduction so the dog can get the smelling urge out of the way, so you can sleep uninterrupted

It's about time to clean off the desk for the weekend. Since I am in Texas, it is Friday Night Lights! Nothing like an emotion-charged high school football game to start off the weekend. Followed by a Saturday of college football.

Freon

And yes, Hook'em Horns

Back