It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
motivator698b0ed80275e6cc473f49db8067c3811b762b2f.jpg

I don't think this came through on the previous... so here it is again!

307797_2425607492409_1618183115_2505549_452381846_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This was supposed to be my last day of work until November 28th, but I've been told that I can't take my vacation next week because one of the overarching documents I've been working on is now critical path. I may be conceivably working ON Thanksgiving now.

I'm calling it. I was going to work tomorrow, but decided to say F it. We don't have "comp time", but taking only one day off is a bargain deal for my employer considering how much of my personal time I have spent out here recently.

This was supposed to be my last day of work until November 28th, but I've been told that I can't take my vacation next week because one of the overarching documents I've been working on is now critical path. I may be conceivably working ON Thanksgiving now.
good thing you didn't plan a vacation or say buy plane, cruise etc tickets. Canceling approved vacation time off is a moral killer. That is a deal breaker for me.

Today is "Friday light" for me. Although I do have to work tomorrow, it will only be until ~noon.

Back