It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TGIF!! Man, this week has been long. My SIL's birthday is tomorrow, so we'll be heading to her party, but not before we go to the birthday party of a friend's 3 year old. Nothing like a bunch of screaming kids to make you want to chug some beers!!

TGIF!! Man, this week has been long. My SIL's birthday is tomorrow, so we'll be heading to her party, but not before we go to the birthday party of a friend's 3 year old. Nothing like a bunch of screaming kids to make you want to chug some beers!!
We are also going to a birthday party for my niece and nephew who are turning 4 and 2. Should also be crazy!

I am done with birthday parties for quite a while, 8 months actually. Woo hoo. I've got absolutely nothing planned this weekend, except for a nice bike ride with the family and fixing up the boat, maybe putting it in the water on Sunday.

TGIF and my birthday! heading out of work early... going out to dinner tonight... and probably again on Sunday (wife's birthday)

It's supposed to be warm and relatively sunny all weekend, for the first time since Nov!!

I think I'm going to load up the bikes and go to hte Palmetto Islands County Park for a long bike ride on Saturday. However, I think I need to buy a new bike rack for the car.
I'm ready to get my first ride of the season in this weekend as well. My bike needs a tune up, but I'm too antsy to get out there now that it's warming up.

Supposed to start spring softball league this weekend (practice on Saturday, 1st game on Sunday), but the winter storm warning today might change that. Saturday morning I have to take my son to a friends B-day party at one of those air-castle places (they are AWESOME!!), then I get to ditch the family in the evening for poker night with some friends.

Just over an hour to go... wife is out with her friends tonight, so Daddy-Day-Care it is... pizza for the kids, then a couple of friends come over for some beer, old school N64, and cigars!

TGIF, I guess. Not the greatest of days. Came into work this morning to see some security trucks' red lights blazing in the block next to mine on our site. Turns out that one of the contract workers in that block got backed over by a tractor-trailer sometime around midnight. He was right behind the truck where the driver couldn't see, he tripped, and under the wheels he went. Word is that he was 4 months away from retirement.

Happy Friday!!! Tomorrow is my off-Friday, so today's my Friday. Looks like this weekend is going to be nice so I'll probably be working outside to make up for my laziness this winter.

Well, change of plans. Looks like I'll be coming in tomorrow anyway. Turns out the inspections I needed to perform today on one of our turbines is pushed to tomorrow because someone in operations took their lazy ass time doing their tests. Think I'll be cutting out early today to make up for tomorrow. :waiting: :brickwall:

Back