It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agree MS... It's my work week Friday... Gonna be driving the Denali Park Road tomorrow (weather permitting). Am looking forward to the cool weather camping tonight (temps around 32*F). Cold weather camping for me starts at -20*F.

My Friday too. Will be spending this evening and tomorrow/all weekend thrashing on the RX-Ain't.

I'm pretty sure today is Thursday. There is no reason to be bumping this thread...
your-argument-is-invalid-01.jpg

^ too bad you can immediately tell that it's a plastic toy and not a threat in any sense. That was modeled over a Desert Eagle, and is imediately discounted as being fake if you've ever seen / held / shot a real one.

^ too bad you can immediately tell that it's a plastic toy and not a threat in any sense. That was modeled over a Desert Eagle, and is imediately discounted as being fake if you've ever seen / held / shot a real one.
"...You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your guns... and the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O"... written down the side of mine...should precipitate your balls into shrinking..."

His grip is wrong.
Looks like the Weaver stance, minus the bent elbow on the supporting hand.

The Eagle is one heavy mother fully loaded! Even the 357 version is over 5 lbs with a full mag!

Hard as hell to conceal during the summer too...

EDIT - Depending on where this proposed convention is held and the activities scheduled, I could probably pack the setup and we could head to the range!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back