It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm extra anxious to get home to see the progress of the landscapers today. Plus, tonight is the 1st round of the playoffs in our softball league.

It'll be nice to have a couple days away from the regular grind, plus the fair starts today... May have to go check out the midway a couple times in the next week

beer me! :40oz: :40oz: its 92 hot and sticky. my arse is going to burn when i sit on that black bike seat in an hour

Go run around a tree...

if-you-run-around-a-tree.jpg

Where are you moving, EG? Is it because hubby got moved by the Army again?

We have a celebration dinner tonight for two guys that passed the PE and two guys that got their master plumber's license recently. Free food and booze on the company...that ain't half bad. Interesting side note...in Kentucky, if you have a mechanical PE license, you don't have to be a journeyman plumber or have any plumbing experience to sit for the master plumber exam.

Semi-finals and finals for our softball league is tonight. We're the 5 seed up against the 1 seed (we beat the 4 last week in the quarters). We can beat this team (and have beat them in the past), but it will certainly be challenging...

A little funky salsa for your hot Friday playlist...

All. My. Friends. Know the low rider.

/>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rrsj_auEKs

Back