issue of license

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting in NJ. Licensure verification was received and sent out to the board. I am expecting maybe in the next 2 weeks to get the license card.

JPGOLF

Still waiting in Connecticut.
I called the Board again two weeks ago, and they said that they would be sending letters out "in a couple of weeks."

This is really getting aggravating. I sent my P.E. application in to the state almost a year ago, for crying out loud! Does any other profession take this long to issue a license?!

Is anybody else still waiting for their license to be activated?
You are not alone , I am in the same boat, I got my PE buisness cards and the raise over a month now and still waiting for the activation,

They suck big time.

Their is nothing to do but wait.

I finally got my passing letter from the Connecticut Board! (It was mailed last week while I was on vacation.)

Now I have to send them a check for $55.00 and wait some more for my actual license to be issued.

In just 3 weeks, it'll have been a year since I sent in my application to take the PE exam.

Another week, and still no license.

On the Connecticut online license verification, they added an "effective date" and an "expiration date" for my non-license, but the status is still listed as "PENDING."

In NJ, I got a letter dated 8/24 saying I would get our licenses from Trenton since they received the activation form and your renewal fee for one year ($40). My license was received on 9/7 but was active as of 8/24.

-Ray

Another week, and still no license.
On the Connecticut online license verification, they added an "effective date" and an "expiration date" for my non-license, but the status is still listed as "PENDING."
My license is now listed as "ACTIVE" online!

I guess the paper copy will show up in the mail sometime...but this is enough for me to call myself a P.E. now.

Well, PA has another week until their 90 day window for processing our PE licenses is finished...It looks like they're going to take every second of that time.

What in the world can take three months to do? I've resisted griping until now, but this is simply absurd.

Still no licenses here in Pennsylvania yet. This is as of Sept. 18 for those who passed the April 20 exam.

Their 90 day time limit is running out, so it should be soon. The 90 days is from the date of your passing letter. Mine is dated June 27th.

Are there any other states as slow as PA where you are still waiting for your license?

Here is my e-mail to Pa Board last week:

I received my passing letter on June 27, 2007 and would like to inquire as to when the State Certificate/License will be processed?

Here is the quality response I received:

Please allow approximately 90 days from receipt of your result letter for processing of a license.

They have no idea when they will be processed? You all are right about running out of time, 90 days is fast approaching. WE HAVE WAITED LONG ENOUGH!! I bet it doesn't take 90 days to process our checks when it's time for renewal.

Well, the 90 day period is up for Pa and still no license. This is beyond ridiculous. Is anyone else PO'd?

Latest posts

Back