Is this week going to be it!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vhmehta

Reaction score
Do you guys think this week (6/15 to 6/19) we will see first of the results out? I think they could come either at the end of this week (Friday) or next week definitely.

the Maine board meets on the 18th, so i'm betting saturday or monday for the letter

Alas and alack. My board met on the 9th and they are saying mid-July. And someone told me the Maryland board met I think the 4th. And I haven't seen any results on here from them either. Man, even I am getting a little bummed this morning. Maybe it's the root canal appointment at 2:30.

No response from MD board about results! as always! I guess I will wait for results from other states which get them earlier!

Alas and alack. My board met on the 9th and they are saying mid-July. And someone told me the Maryland board met I think the 4th. And I haven't seen any results on here from them either. Man, even I am getting a little bummed this morning. Maybe it's the root canal appointment at 2:30.

Is your dentist chinese? Your appointment is at tooth hurty!!! Lol

...And someone told me the Maryland board met I think the 4th. And I haven't seen any results on here from them either...
The MD board meets the 2nd Thursday each month, see calendar of MD PE board meetings.

http://www.dllr.state.md.us/OPL/

They should meet this Thursday, and hopefully (but doubtfully) they will be reviewing the exam results!

BH

The MD board meets the 2nd Thursday each month, see calendar of MD PE board meetings.
http://www.dllr.state.md.us/OPL/

They should meet this Thursday, and hopefully (but doubtfully) they will be reviewing the exam results!

BH
Maryland board does not have results from NCEES. I received a response from Board today:

" checked with my supervisor and she said that Maryland expects to receive the exam results from NCEES around the last week in June or first week in July, and expects to release the exam results around the second week in July."

Does not look like Maryland is going to get results before 4th of July! (As I had mentioned the board response in my earlier post.)

I think Maryland is one of those states that doesn't use a testing service like ELSES or EES - they give the exam themselves. So once they get the results from ncees they have to generate the pass/fail letters and do everything themselves.

I think Maryland is one of those states that doesn't use a testing service like ELSES or EES - they give the exam themselves. So once they get the results from ncees they have to generate the pass/fail letters and do everything themselves.
Yes you are right. MD does not use testing service. So it is one of the last states to post results.

My exam was administered by Castle... in the application they say wait 3-4 MONTHS for results. do you guys think that's valid or is that a "dont bother us" statement?

I'm gonna predict that the direct mailed NCEES states will start getting them within the week.

Of course, this is my speculation and I have no DARK KNIGHT around to back me up this time. :D

My official guess:

AZ candidates will see an email from NCEES on Wednesday morning.

:mail-296:

Back