Info on New Yorks results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys

wake up Newyorker, most of states had the result EXCEPT OLDYORK

is anybody had any NEWS?

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess the result should be here by the end of this week or next Monday.

If I still remeber that the National Pass rate was out on June 23 and that was the day when I received my fail notice.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I still remeber that the National Pass rate was out on June 23 and that was the day when I received my fail notice.

I go back to work next monday! I hate wasting my holiday worrying about the dang exam.

Well, the pass rates are posted today, so we must be getting close to the day we receive our letter.

I called castle worldwide and they said 2-3 weeks. so we are going to wait and wait and wait-------

Hey Guys latest news I just got from castle worldwide over my Email:

"We have received word that they should be ready to be sent out within the next two weeks.

Thank you and Happy New Year"

Hey Guys latest news I just got from castle worldwide over my Email:

"We have received word that they should be ready to be sent out within the next two weeks.

Thank you and Happy New Year"
that c[SIZE=12pt]oincides with what happened last year.[/SIZE]

results started appearing on the states website right after new years and a week later than that they started to arrive in the mail.

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

Do we usually received our mail on Monday or other days? I failed my FE and getting my mail on Monday. Therefore I wish my mail will come on Friday and passed. My friend also got his pass letter on Friday!

Does the letter come from NYS or from Castle? Seems when I passed the FE three years ago NYsedOP was the return address....

guys,

How can I check my result from the website before getting the letter ?

I heard from a colleague that someone in their office received their results last week and they passed. Although no one else that I know of has received anything in the mail yet. I have been in panic mode for about two weeks now and checking the website practically hourly. Anyone know when they update it?

I heard from a colleague that someone in their office received their results last week and they passed. Although no one else that I know of has received anything in the mail yet. I have been in panic mode for about two weeks now and checking the website practically hourly. Anyone know when they update it?
That person may have passed in a different state. I don't live in New York but I took it there. I live in North Carolina and people I know here already have results.

i wouldn't count on the website. last time i watched it all day and it seemed like they only put in a 5-6 names per day. somewhere i read that it takes a couple months for all the names to be entered on the website.

i searched this board for NY result arrival dates and for the past 3 years they have started to show up in the mail the second week of Jan.

That actually makes me feel a lot better. I'm actually more nervous now than the day I took the test! I know that doesn't make any sense.

Just got off the phone with NYED (January 2nd) and they said we should receive a letter in a few days. If I haven't in a week then I should call back.

It's probably a bad sign for me since my name isn't on the website yet :(

Just got off the phone with NYED (January 2nd) and they said we should receive a letter in a few days. If I haven't in a week then I should call back.
It's probably a bad sign for me since my name isn't on the website yet :(
I don't think they've updated the website yet.

My name hasn't been added yet. Neither have the names of two colleagues who also sat for the exam.

Odds are at least one of us should have passed.

I don't think they've updated the website yet.
My name hasn't been added yet. Neither have the names of two colleagues who also sat for the exam.

Odds are at least one of us should have passed.
Unfortunately, we can no longer determine whether they are posting new names or not. I used to determine the last license number, and work from there. Now since we have to input names with the license numbers, we can no longer easily torment ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back