Ines Sainz

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
inessainz_091310115403--300x450.jpg

For those too lazy to click the link :D

Thanks...

I like where this thread is going!

I'll take number 2, too. Sapper: yes, reality, reality, reality, blah blah blah. Gotta take the good with the bad, or slightly less perfect, sometimes.

I too like the brunette.

Sapper, I agree on Ines, but it isn't the face or eyes that caused this thread to get started in the first place. :D

I actually like ALL women, each one has something to be admired. In this case of Ines Sainz; its easy to see what that something is.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_...?urn=nfl-306656

Reporter Ines Sainz is still pulling for the Jets to win Super BowlBy Chris Chase

The Mexican television reporter who was allegedly sexually harassed last summer during a locker-room interview with Mark Sanchez(notes) says she holds no ill-will towards the New York Jets and believes the team will win the Super Bowl.

Speaking to Steppin' Out magazine, Ines Sainz said that she thinks New York will upset the heavily favored New England Patriots in Sunday's divisional playoff game en route to the team's first title since 1969.

capt.662c7989634d48b954fb3486504dc569.jpeg

capt.d4fe00471b744c796ca5fd974858f076.jpeg

Of the Jets, she said:

"They are like a star in the movies. They win games you truly believe they are going to lose. I truly believe they have the best chance to win the Super Bowl. I think Mark Sanchez will do it!"

The TV Azteca reporter was interviewing Sanchez during training camp when she was subjected to juvenile, harassing behavior from Jets coaches and players. That included a defensive backs coach throwing footballs in her direction during practice, players joking about standing near, and harassing comments in the locker room.

It was a major embarassment for the franchise and for the league, which used the incident to remind franchises of proper workplace conduct. The team later apologized, while Sainz took some time off from NFL coverage and returned to the sidelines (but not the locker room) in October.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back