Indiana Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lewdog

Reaction score
Just received the bad news....failed.

After doing the math of percent correct they provided I received a 61.25% or 23/40 on the breadth and 26/40 on the depth. I took Construction.

After doing the math of percent correct they provided I received a 61.25% or 23/40 on the breadth and 26/40 on the depth. I took Construction.

dude, sorry bro that sucks. You'll get em next time! stary studying TODAY!

bummer. I'd take a break for the holidays then start studying.

Work on your breadth. The CERM alone should be able to get you 30/40 on the morning if you manage your time well.

I know exactly how you feel. I failed in April.

I felt like crap for about 2 weeks. You are not the first to fail this exam.

It is normal to have to retake the exam 2-3 times.

Use these results to help gage your studies for the April Exam

It is normal to have to retake the exam 2-3 times.Use these results to help gage your studies for the April Exam
My friend.... Do not feel bad... shit happens... now you know what areas you need to focus more next time... lots of people fail.. make sure you get enough good material for the exam.

I know many good engineers who did not pass it the first time, nor the second.... they just needed an extra effort on their weak areas..

Never give up!!! an exam result should not discourage nobody.

Give yourself more time to study next time...

My best wishes.

Hey, lewdog, NEVER give up! I passed PE on 4th try. Dig in again in January and use your results to prepare better. We're here for you.

Back