Index for All sample exams discussions and reference materials

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EE PE Materials
It has:

NEC Handout - Good sample problems and solutions based on NEC 2005

PE_Wikipedia - General Notes and theory for AM & PM Power module

Power formula - Good summary of theorems and formulae

Power Factor Correction for dummies

slides - Good power point presentation about symmetrical components

23_opamps_2 - Basic info about OpAmps.

I also have Kaiser sample exam and solution. PM me if you want it.

Hi,

Would you please email me Kaiser exam and solution at [email protected]. Thank you so much.

EE PE Materials
It has:

Hi,

Would you please email me Kaiser exam and solution at [email protected]. Thank you so much.
If anyone has the sample exam and solutions, please email it to dmann921 @ gmail.com. Thanks!

EE PE Materials
It has:

Hi,

If anyone has the sample exam and solutions, please email it to dmann921 @ gmail.com. Thanks!
I would like the Kaiser sample exam and solutions [email protected]

EE PE Materials

It has:

If you could, please email Kaiser sample exam and solutions to [email protected].

Thank you!

Any chance someone has a copy of that Kaplan sample exam and solutions? If so, please send along to saccamano $AT$ gmail $DOT$ com

Comlex Imaginary #2 Problem 79, calculating base current Ib = MVA/kV, they did not use factor Sq. root 3. so Ib should be = MVA/(kv X Sq. root 3)????

The NCEES practice exams were updated in 2009 or so to reflect a change to the design of the exam. This thread/index was started with the pre-'09 book.

The following is true for the "Power" book. I'm not sure if it holds for the other two disciplines.

In the current book, the 100 series questions are the same as the 500 series questions from the old book. Example New book question #135 should be a match for question #535 in the old book.

The 500 series questions in the newer book are all new and have no equivalent in the old book.

If you are looking to see if a 100 series question has been answered in the new book, look for both 1xx and 5xx and you may find what you are looking for. If it's a 500 series question you are looking for, pay attention to the date when the thread was started.

Has anybody worked 140 in the post-2009 book (540 in the old book). And can explain the solution ot the setpoint of relay CV problem?

I though it was a current transformer and you would be finding the decimal value on the wye side that would correspond to 5v on the setpoint. So 5(1/120)=0.0416. But there answer is V(ng)=(120*5)/1000. Where does this 1000 come from? And why is this the answer?

Thanks in advance!

Back