Inception ?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALBin517

Reaction score
All the science geeks on here and there's no discussion of the new Dicaprio movie?

I did a search and nothing came up.

I think I've seen MAYBE one commercial for it. What's it even about?

I saw Inception and loved it. It took a concept which has been used fairly regularly (dream manipulation) and applied it in a fairly new and unique way. Although the overall plot is fairly twisting, it does a good job of explaining the "rules" to you without talking down to you. The action sequences were good, even though the movie was a little light on them despite what the trailers will have you believe. Overall its fairly plot driven without stuff blowing up every 10 minutes (although a fair amount of people shooting and each other does take place). Some of the characters are a little wooden, but I think they're supposed to be that way.

Overall I think its a great movie and is my favorite of the year so far. Two thumbs up.

I want to see that one... I've heard good things.

I guess it was dicrapio's biggest opening ever (bigger than titanic)

I just saw this last night. AWESOME!! The only thing I didn't like was casting Juno girl. I like her a lot as an actress but she didn't seem to fit into this movie.

we saw it with friends last weekend. Too many "rules" involved. I thought it was pretty foolish. Not a bad flick, but I really don't understand the rave reviews some folks give it.

Back