Illinois SE Wall Certiticate

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrewd

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to obtain a wall certificate in Illinois? I have never seen information on how to obtain a wall certificate. I just starting working at a place where someone else has one. I never thought they were available. I obtained my SE in 2006 and never received a wall certificate. Is there some way to order one from the board? Thanks,

Andy

If you would have attended the ISPE ceremony and paid whatever fee they asked to attend, thats where you would have gotten it and a stamp. You can send a check to the board and they will make one for you. It was something obscene like $19 when I checked a year or so ago, so it might be more now.

Trying to get an answer on this one now that it is 2017; does anyone have info on the original andrewd question above? Specifically asking for the Illinois SE certificate and not the PE certificate.

I just printed out the PDF certificate they gave me on some high quality paper. If there's a better certificate out there I'd like to get one for framing.

Back