Illinois Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last October there was a 4 day lag between original release and receipt of the Illinois results. I'd expect something similar based on the response. Agonizing.

My guess is IL will be Friday, just in time to make (or break) everyone’s weekend

Although I know that I wont find out out my results today. I have a glimmer of hope. All Illinois folks post here if you guys find out anything. I will do the same. 

Lol so it sems like only us and Florida left, lets see who gets the prize for being the last state.

Has anyone communicated with the Illinois board? It appears as if people have called the boards of several other states to get release info.

Last edited by a moderator:
FWIW:

Hopefully, within the week. We literally just got notification that scores were in.

Carrie Penney

Screener

Carrie,

I know this is one of your busiest days and I'm sure you have a million inquiries but I was hoping you had an idea of when results may be posted to CTS?

Thanks

I don’t know how much longer we need to wait to get the results.And also CTS has stopped responding to emails. CTS blows!! Boooo

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd say we're probably into tomorrow now. Emailed CTS and haven't heard back. Yesterday Carrie responded in under 5 minutes and we're going on a couple hours now.....

Happy Friday?

I'd say we're probably into tomorrow now. Emailed CTS and haven't heard back. Yesterday Carrie responded in under 5 minutes and we're going on a couple hours now.....

Happy Friday?
Hopefully a happy friday haha but yeah i think friday is our best bet. They dont close until 5 pm so i will give it until then. 

Back