ILLINOIS (NEW UPDATE)!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone see could apply for acceptance online for Illinois?  I tried to use it but don’t see place to put on my results.  Anyone use it?

Finally sent my PE application in to the state. Anyone have any idea how long it takes (Illinois)?

Bumping this.. Almost a  month since i sent in my application. 

Anyone know how long it takes?

I emailed the IDFPR to ask if there was any notification that they received my application, here is their response:

"No receipt is given. It may take 4 weeks for departmental processing before our unit receives your application for initial review.If anything further is required prior to review by the Board, you will be notified."

My license number was posted yesterday! For reference, I mailed my application around June 7th. So it took about 6 weeks. 

Now to get the physical license and frame it with this **** pencil.

I just got a response this morning stating my application had a deficiency....I am sure I will have to wait another month......ugh

I sent mine on June 20th. Still not a single word. I called on Friday to see if it got lost in the mail, they said they had it and it is shown as "in processing".

My license number was posted yesterday! For reference, I mailed my application around June 7th. So it took about 6 weeks. 

Now to get the physical license and frame it with this **** pencil.
How long did it take to get your physical license?

they used to.  new at least as of this past renewal cycle.  They also don't send wall certs for passing the test unless you pay $$$

Back