ILLINOIS is out...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for IL it doesn't matter what NCEES's website indicates. They provide the tests, that's basically it. CTS and the board are the two that matter. if CTS says you passed you passed. The board will issue license # if your experience was are already approved or else you wait until you submit it.

for IL it doesn't matter what NCEES's website indicates.  They provide the tests, that's basically it.  CTS and the board are the two that matter.  if CTS says you passed you passed.  The board will issue license # if your experience was are already approved or else you wait until you submit it.
Yup, CTS is what matters but it's good to see pass next to PE exam on NCEES website :)

Oh yeah, I received mine on Friday. And then in 10 sec posted it in FB. Now it's official ;)

It won't be official for me for a couple more months, at the most a year. But at least I don't have to worry about the test (planning on relocating to FL), I hope I don't have to worry about it again, my due diligence suggests it's not an issue but I'm the type of person that doesn't trust anything until it happens lol :)

I received my letter from CTS it felt good seeing the official word pass again. I am so thankful to the All Mighty God for blessing me to pass on my first try.

I received me letter yesterday and this morning they released the results on the ncees site. Seeing "pass" never gets old.

Back