IL License - fill out paper packet or send through NCEES?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poopnerd

Reaction score
Well I finally passed the PE exam, and IL being IL, I can't figure out if I need to do the IDFPR paper packets or did you submit everything through NCEES's "transmit to state" or did you fill out the paper packets, get envelopes sent from your past and present employers, etc?

Thanks!

Brandon

No need to double post: 

I'm sure someone will respond to one of these in a timely manner. In the meantime, your question might best be answered by contacting IDFPR directly. I'm licensed by comity in IL and have always gotten timely responses from the IL state board via email.

Thanks and sorry.  thought i had put it on the wrong forum.  i have contacted them by email and got stuck in purgatory on hold when i called.

Thanks and sorry.  thought i had put it on the wrong forum.  i have contacted them by email and got stuck in purgatory on hold when i called.
I used the chat feature on NCEES and emailed the state board to make sure.

Thanks.  I did the same thing - i guess IL doesn't accept the NCEES record, so have to go back through and get the paper forms from past supervisors.

i guess IL doesn't accept the NCEES record, so have to go back through and get the paper forms from past supervisors.
Unless they just recently stopped accepting NCEES records for licensure (not sure how that would benefit them), that's what I used to become licensed by comity/endorsement in IL back in 2014.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys.

Yup, i finally got a reply from IDFPR, and got it all figured out.  Now just chasing down my old bosses.

Latest posts

Back