I received my Admission Authorizationo today

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3gorgesdam

It is really getting close to the exam. I am glad I scheduled 6 days off before the exam. :read:

I did go to the gym, an hour workout followed by an hour dry sauna. I suggest all of you to do some form exercise to let your body relax.

:true:

Good for you, I have done just about the same. It really clears my mind and make me relax. I just know there always lots of materials I can pick up and read for a while. Well if I don't pass this time :ZZZ: all the review will contribute to the next go around.

Last edited:
My ticket arrived yesterday, that thing I was thinking of from 2 months ago was the acceptance letter. I now see that they are different.

SEAT 74, here I come baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am only seat 12. There are might be more people taking the exam in your area than mine. I hope that is a good thing.

I didnt check my seat #, but last time I was in the very back of the room, I wouldnt mind being up front this time

I got it today!!!

seat #135

unlucky 13 for 135!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in, and I'm FREAKIN OUT!!!!!!!!!
Hahaha.... :whatever: :whatever: who is making us feel this way? Why should we be treated this way? :drunk: :"the other board" mole:

Last edited:
Back