I passed!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I passed the EE - PE - Power in Virginia, 1st attempt. It was truly a miracle for me to pass. It was a grueling 6 months of juggling work, study, and family life. My wife is extremely happy now because she does not have to be a single parent anymore. I had to ask my wife to look at the VA DPOR website to confirm my name and license was real. I still went back and check a few more times. I am still in shock. Thanks a lot guys, you'll are the best. Good luck and hope to continue this awesome support system.

:th_rockon: :party-smiley-048: :multiplespotting:

I passed the EE - PE - Power in Virginia, 1st attempt. It was truly a miracle for me to pass. It was a grueling 6 months of juggling work, study, and family life. My wife is extremely happy now because she does not have to be a single parent anymore. I had to ask my wife to look at the VA DPOR website to confirm my name and license was real. I still went back and check a few more times. I am still in shock. Thanks a lot guys, you'll are the best. Good luck and hope to continue this awesome support system.
Congrats! I double/triple/quadruple checked when I found out too.

Dear PEmAGic

Can you please suggest Power books that you have used for preparation? I have taken the exam last time but I am sure I am not gonna make it.

Back