I passed!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dzdave00

Reaction score
Exam results received in an email last night. I am in Indiana, by the way.

Yay!!! :party-smiley-048:

:multiplespotting:

Even getting the results was a pain in the butt. I got an email saying the results are available and I need to go to the ELSES website to get my results. I go to the website and there is a button that says click here to get your results emailed to you. And oh, by the way, it might take up to an hour for the email to get there due to heavy traffic on their server. Nothing is easy with these guys!

Good job. I'll have to wait on snail-mail to find out if I made it on my first attempt...

Last edited by a moderator:
I passed too! This was my second time taking it.

I live in Louisiana and got my results via email this morning.

Congrats!!! I will sit again April 2009 and am in Indiana. Did you find any reviews classes locally? I can't find any.

Congrats!!! I will sit again April 2009 and am in Indiana. Did you find any reviews classes locally? I can't find any.
Thanks! I could not find any review classes locally either. I think the closest one was in Chicago, which is way to far to go. Best of luck to you in April.

What is your discipline? I know a mechanical engineer buddy of mine took some review courses in Indy, and I think they were through IUPUI. I can find out if you are interested.

Exam results received in an email last night. I am in Indiana, by the way.
Yay!!! :party-smiley-048:

:multiplespotting:

Even getting the results was a pain in the butt. I got an email saying the results are available and I need to go to the ELSES website to get my results. I go to the website and there is a button that says click here to get your results emailed to you. And oh, by the way, it might take up to an hour for the email to get there due to heavy traffic on their server. Nothing is easy with these guys!

Congratulations my fellow Indianan! :th_rockon:

Passed, took afternoon power - Alaska

Want to thank everyone who gave advice during the fall especially:

Techie Junkie PE

Flyer PE

Dark Knight

mudpuppy

Good luck to those still awaiting results. Happy New Year!!

"Brothers don't shake hands...brothers gotta hug!!!"

Passed, took afternoon power - Alaska
Want to thank everyone who gave advice during the fall especially:

Techie Junkie PE

Flyer PE

Dark Knight

mudpuppy

Good luck to those still awaiting results. Happy New Year!!

"Brothers don't shake hands...brothers gotta hug!!!"
:multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: Well done :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

I passed too! Got my results in the snail mail today for Nebraska. It's great to know those 3 months of studying hell were worth it!

Back