I Got 999 First World Problems

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wireless HDMI transmitter/receiver manufacturer claim there is no driver support for Win 8.1. :eek:ldman:

My wireless HDMI transmitter/receiver manufacturer claim there is no driver support for Win 8.1. :eek:ldman:
Yup. 8.1 changed the way the video controller functions and the device won't work. But the mfr is offering to replace it at a 50% discount. Which is pretty generous considering MS caused the issue.

Need to make preparations so I can stream NFL games. You know because there STILL is no single comprehensive football package that would allow me to see games Thurs. - Mon. And it's 2014... :facepalm:

Last edited by a moderator:
My grandfather's roll-top desk (built in the mid-70's) isn't big enough to encase my 21" monitor.

My 2-day Amazon Prime shipment of computer parts is delayed... <smh>

I'd like my prime membership fee pro-rated this year.....thank you very little.

The HVAC fan in my car squeaks at low speeds. $80 if I fix it myself or $225 if the dealership does it.

My 2-day Amazon Prime shipment of computer parts is delayed... <smh>

I'd like my prime membership fee pro-rated this year.....thank you very little.

The weather also f*cked up two of my Prime shipments.

And my doggie door mat is probably sitting on a Wisconsin runway.

My box lunch on the field trip for the conference I'm attending this week has an oatmeal raisin cookie in it.

I can't spam the 10k. They expect me to work.

The Unread Content button is fucked up and I have to browse the forums the old fashioned way.

Back