I cant take it anymore

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on over to my house. The silly lady behind me feeds the strays and now they are all over, crappinng and peeing on my porch, spraying things we leave on the porch, clawing up our rugs, scratching on the window screens at 3 am, creating a flea problem. It sucks.

I am considering a high powered bee bee gun with sharp pointed pellets. I am told that will take a cat out.

I don't want to go with anti-freeze due to my dog and kids.

Ed

Ed,

I had the exact same problem when I lived in Mandeville. The Daisy pump pellet rifle is an inexpensive reliable solution.

ONE SHOT ONE KILL!!!!!!

MUHAHAHAHA

You do have to figure out what to do with the bodies first though.

Do they actually kill?

I figured a garbage bag and put it into my outgoing garbage would work.

IF they happen to live long enough to die on someone else's property, even better. But then, that could bring the law down on me I guess. In fact, I might be one of those stupid people who get busted because 6 months from now and countless dead cats down the road, this post gets retrieved somehow.

I can just see myself doing time for this crap.

Is this unethical though? :D

Ed

I have 4 in my basement from a stray (honestly)

I was thinking of just going home and stomping on the smallest ones head.

We only have homes for 1, and they will most likely be put to sleep at the pound anyways...

I had no trouble with the kills. I have around 30+ cats with it.

I have also killed a few racoons and countless squirels.

Put a cheap 3X scope on it.

I realize I need to be careful.

But the cats aren't owned by anyone. At least I think they aren't. If anyone claims them or tries to get me arrested, I will submit pics of the damage they have done to my doormats, the turd they left on a bench on our back porch, the ruined stroller that accidentally got left on the porch overnight, the flea bites on my ankles 'cause the varmints are unclean, etc....

They are pests and are destrying my stuff.

I love animals in general though and would rather not have to kill them.

I found a baby the other day and picked the nasty sucker up by the scruff and threw it onto my neighbor's lawn (the one who feed the SOBs).

Ed

Damn,

I never realized the lady who lived behind me was an engineer. All the while I thought she worked in the deli section of Winn Dixie. Maybe she's an Agricultural Engineer.

Ed

damn kids got home before me. so they were playing with them and I couldnt sneak down there to squash one of em... :suicide:

the mom cat (stray) thank god she at least figured out the litter box, but she shits more than fatbastard from Austin Powers does :true:

I still need to get rid of 3 of these little bitches though..... :bad:

heres a pic the wife took in our email plea we sent out to find a home for some of them

cat.jpg

You have to have a craxy cat lady in your neighborhood.... I think everyone does.

Just go drop them off on her lawn- or better yet, door step.

Latest posts

Back