How much did you spend on your PE license frame?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is still in the brown envelope...I don't think we are required to display it in Texas. Now I'm gonna have to go look...

$10

imag0491e.jpg
I got almost the exact same one for $10 to $15 several years ago at Wall-Greens.

I had the certificate, pencil, and calculator I used enshrined. Cost $85 bucks back in 2008, but my buddy owned the frame shop.

I had the certificate, pencil, and calculator I used enshrined. Cost $85 bucks back in 2008, but my buddy owned the frame shop.
Could you please post a picture of that?
Have a look at the posts below. There is a link to the picture in question. Pretty cool.

Someone on this board did this and posted a picture. Had their license, their calculator and their pencil. it was pretty cool. I've tried searching for it but can't find it. Maybe someone else will remember.........
I believe you are referring to the Worley Exhibit
I knew I had seen that before I just couldn't remember which thread it was posted in. Thanks for sharing that yet again! And a fine exhibit it is. :thumbs:

Back