How many at your test?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the Missouri PE there were seven sections of 24 each (ish) so 160+ I think, with about 5-10 taking the Survey test. I only know because for some reason they were temporarily separated out. Most were men ages 27-35, with about 8-10% women there and only a few folks with gray or white hair. I'm not sure what the majority of tests were, but I saw a lot of Civil books.

What was it like other places?
I was there in Columbia too! I immediately knew I was at the right hotel as I pulled in because of the sea of extremely reasonable, mid size, economical sedans in the parking lot.

Worst thing for me was the Cards making their Game 6 comeback win around 1 AM. So much screaming and celebrating in the hotel that it woke me up, and I couldn't ever get fully back to sleep!

In the Missouri PE there were seven sections of 24 each (ish) so 160+ I think, with about 5-10 taking the Survey test. I only know because for some reason they were temporarily separated out. Most were men ages 27-35, with about 8-10% women there and only a few folks with gray or white hair. I'm not sure what the majority of tests were, but I saw a lot of Civil books.

I was there in Columbia too! I immediately knew I was at the right hotel as I pulled in because of the sea of extremely reasonable, mid size, economical sedans in the parking lot.

Worst thing for me was the Cards making their Game 6 comeback win around 1 AM. So much screaming and celebrating in the hotel that it woke me up, and I couldn't ever get fully back to sleep!
What a pain! I was very fortunate in that I live in Columbia, so I got to sleep in my own bed. I was nervous enough as it was.

In Columbus, OH there were around 250 or so, I'd say. One large table for each person. Plenty of room for materials and such.

I went through the same nightmare, I was in bes super early and tried to pass out even with all my anxiety. People were screaming and running up and down the hallways. I took it all as a sign that I was doomed to have to retake the exam. I fell asleep sometime after 1am I think. Thankfully I awoke refreshed and wasn't sleepy at all during the exam.

Latest posts

Back