How do you exercise your creative side?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The redhead is coming along. We added forearm relief and a belly cutout to these two new bodies.

20200206_082012.jpg

*Edit* Actually, because I was thinking about this, I really liked volunteering.  Like, with animals (I used to work with a therapeutic riding company and I enjoyed it).  I might make that one of the new year resolutions, to get more involved with animals again since I'm not sure I want to adopt anytime soon (I'm going to be traveling too much during the next year and it wouldn't be fair to them).
FYI.  I started volunteering at the animal shelter (IndyHumane).  Tuesdays 5pm to 7pm with the kitties.  It was so relaxing to just go, clean a litter box or two, and give them some loving.

FYI.  I started volunteering at the animal shelter (IndyHumane).  Tuesdays 5pm to 7pm with the kitties.  It was so relaxing to just go, clean a litter box or two, and give them some loving.
I. Love. This. Good for you!

LadySquare and I foster with the city shelter. We're 3 for 3 so far in getting them adopted!

I. Love. This. Good for you!

LadySquare and I foster with the city shelter. We're 3 for 3 so far in getting them adopted!
I think a lot of the people who volunteer play with the cats, whereas I just sit and pat/pet the ones who are older and don't really move to come see you.  Those are the cats I like, so I give them extra loving.

Not sure if I can foster, since I'm renting and don't want to pay more each month if I don't have to?  But that's amazing you were able to get yours all adopted!  I might start doing a Tuesday-night instagram post with kitties to keep me happy!

I'd like more of a creative outlet. I'd really like to start building stuff (woodwork, welding, etc), but I need time, space, and money.

I broke out the watercolors last night! I'm not an experienced water color painter at all, but it's so pretty and relaxing.

Probably the people who have businesses revolving around it... Or certainly, someone who's done it more than once in the past couple of years (which is me). So that could means kids, too!

As i read that, I wondered who IS an experienced water cooler painter.

Probably the people who have businesses revolving around it... Or certainly, someone who's done it more than once in the past couple of years (which is me). So that could means kids, too!

https://drawntohighplaces.com/

i follow her and she hikes and watercolors on site. so freaking goals. 
giphy.gif

He said "as I read that..." indicating he read it incorrectly. Man, explaining these things is no fun! :p  
I'm on day 15 of not leaving the house okay  OKAY OKAYYYYYY

I'm an experienced water cooler painter.

images

Back