How are you going to celebrate?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got to celebrate last night and tonight by working the night shift, but this weekend I am having a big party to really celebrate.

I'm splitting mine into two parts:

grown-up celebration: steak dinner with my wife, glass of scotch and some headphone time to cap off the night.

not-quite-grown-up celebration: beer and BF4 and/or COD:AW
No happy ending on the first part? Lol
ha we have a 2 month old son, so 'happy endings' come at odd times of the day (whenever he happens to be sleeping) in odd rooms in the house (whatever is far away from his room and has a door). my wife and i are like teenagers right now, sneaking around.
Been there, our daughter is 4 months. It gets better pretty quick.

Celebrated with a nice steak last night.

I'm splitting mine into two parts:

grown-up celebration: steak dinner with my wife, glass of scotch and some headphone time to cap off the night.

No happy ending on the first part? Lol
ha we have a 2 month old son, so 'happy endings' come at odd times of the day (whenever he happens to be sleeping) in odd rooms in the house (whatever is far away from his room and has a door). my wife and i are like teenagers right now, sneaking around.
Been there, our daughter is 4 months. It gets better pretty quick.

Celebrated with a nice steak last night.
you mean it get less and less soon.....lol

I'm currently celebrating on vacation in Puerto Rico! Got my results on my way to the Bacardi Rum factory yesterday. That drink was just a little bit better than usual yesterday. I may or may not have done a fist pump in front of complete strangers also.

A steak dinner and my wife bought me a bottle of Maker's 46.

:40oz:

Went to a fancy restaurant in Winter Park, FL called Hillstone. Popped a bottle of champagne and the most amazing ahi tuna I've had in my life. More celebrating during the week.

1) Drink beer

2) Bang my wife

3) Play Madden 15 and COD once I get it in the mail. I have Xbox one here.

1) Drink beer

2) Bang my wife

3) Play Madden 15 and COD once I get it in the mail. I have Xbox one here.

good man :beerchug:

of course, you'll need to substitute in Lindley for Palmer/Stanton in Madden 15 :D

i'm the nerdiest of the gaming nerds: PC
Yes!

I seriously doubt that.

<------Jedi Master of gaming on PC/Steam.
Sounds like we need to organize an engineeringboards gaming night. Shame I'm going to be celebrating with my girlfriends family in nice, warm Florida. Also, beer, lots of beer.

Yes!

I seriously doubt that.

<------Jedi Master of gaming on PC/Steam.
Sounds like we need to organize an engineeringboards gaming night. Shame I'm going to be celebrating with my girlfriends family in nice, warm Florida. Also, beer, lots of beer.
I'm GAME! Pun intended!

There's a gaming thread in the "Shoot the Breeze" forum. Might be able to organize something there as there are quite a few other gamers here.

http://engineerboards.com/index.php?showtopic=14580

Congratulations to ALL that passed!! See link on HOME PAGE, visit ENGINEERSEALS.COM or call us at 972-709-0791

TO ORDER YOUR STAMP OR SEAL TODAY!!

Most orders ship same day if ordered before noon, Central Standard Time.

Back