Houston Exam Information

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was it a fitbit??? Oh boy, more controversy and another good deal on ebay!

I am going to write I thought it was unprofessional - I will submit my survey after results are posted.
They actually close the survey a few weeks after the exam was given. They know lots of disgruntled exam takers will given unfair(?) feedback after learning they failed the exam, so they stop accepting submissions before the results are released.

Last edited by a moderator:
How about when that proctor asked if the guy with the baseball hat was wearing it for religious purposes? I got a good laugh from that one.

7 hours ago, BarneyOnAcid said: How about when that proctor asked if the guy with the baseball hat was wearing it for religious purposes? I got a good laugh from that one.
 Yes, that sealed the deal on how big of a douche bag he was/is.
He was pretty much insane.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

On May 12, 2016 at 4:26 PM, BarneyOnAcid said: How about when that proctor asked if the guy with the baseball hat was wearing it for religious purposes? I got a good laugh from that one.
Some people worship their sports teams more fervently than they do their prescribed higher power.
Haha, true. Let them wear hats! You son b*.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Back