Home AC question

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're not consistently in or out enough for a programmable and we're pretty good with remembering to adjust the temp when we leave, so we're going with a non-programmable, but digital unit.

That's pretty cool about the one that can learn system response time. Our house would drive it buggy, though.

Now, for $300.....
PrestigeHD_181.jpg

I didn't even know this was available, and not even sure what all it can do. I just saw it on the Honeywell website. But, it has an HD screen, and pictures of clouds, so that's enough for me to want one. I'm pretty simple to please though.
I'll bet it's made in Europe.

Here's the problem: Vehicle on the left, gone! Vehicle on the right, still going to be around for a while!

(GM Officially cutting Hummer: http://www.gminsidenews.com/forums/f70/off...b-hummer-78594/ )
That pisses me off. GM bought the Hummer from AM General because it was getting popular with the rich and famous. They bastardized the design (basically made it a bloated Tahoe), and slapped the newly purchased nameplate on it. Now, they are killing it entirely. I always wanted one of the original, civilianized Hummers (like the one Ah-nold had), but could never afford it. I hope that someday people will do like the new DMC* has done and buy the parts up to build new Hummer H1s in the future.

* You can still buy brand new DeLorians made from the original parts because somebody bought all of the parts that were left over when the factory closed.

This thread is on its way to Hall of Fame candidacy.

I always wanted one of the original, civilianized Hummers (like the one Ah-nold had), but could never afford it.
Ah-nold had more than one. I saw 8 of them, and sat in the one with the American flag paint scheme.

Back