• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hiner Siesmic Design Review Book (IBC 2009)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glen_PE

Reaction score
$60 for the IBC 2009 SDR Review Book. I'll throw my ASCE 7-05 and the IBC 2006 SDR Review book in for free.

I am in Huntington Beach, so we can do a local pick up if you're in the area.

Shipping would be $10 extra. PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
$60 for the IBC 2009 SDR Review Book. I'll throw my ASCE 7-05 and the IBC 2006 SDR Review book in for free.

Added Items:

$5 for Baradar's Seismic Principles Practice Exams

$15 for Lindeburg's Seismic Design of Building Structures (9th ed) It's based on the 2006 IBC.

If you want it all, it's yours for $70.

Updated: The ASCE 7-05 is taken.

Last edited by a moderator:

Added Items:

$15 for Lindeburg's Seismic Design of Building Structures (9th ed) It's based on the 2006 IBC.

I am interested in Baradar's Seismic and Seismic Design . which edition Is Baradar's Seismic in?

Added Items:

I am interested in Baradar's Seismic and Seismic Design . which edition Is Baradar's Seismic in?
PM Sent!

Back