headhunters

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
if you have gotten a PM / email from a headhunter (that came through this board) please let me know, or list the username here of the headhunter

thanks

This guy PM'd me but I REFUSED to go to his Tupperware party no matter how good the door prize was.

vp31a4_headhunter_sam_the_salesman.jpg

We get headhunters who get one or two numbers at my office. They will be passed around the phone system for hours. I like to tell them that I know someone who really hates it here who would love to talk to them...I then forward it to one of the big wigs.

Last edited:
I have had them ask for our internal phone directory before, then I will mail them (postage due) some old chunks of concrete..

I dont mind having them here, but since we "own" this place now, I dont want them to be getting 20% of anyones salary here without paying a small fee to support the forum

A,,,, yeah.... I had a headhunter contact me. He offered me eleventy million dollars, but I much prefer being a job shopper. Just like I was telling my wife - Morgan Fairchild. I'm too sexy for my shirt. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Tom McKeon

JESUS SAVES! (But Moses invests)

A,,,, yeah.... I had a headhunter contact me. He offered me eleventy million dollars, but I much prefer being a job shopper. Just like I was telling my wife - Morgan Fairchild. I'm too sexy for my shirt. Yeah, that's the ticket.
Tom McKeon

JESUS SAVES! (But Moses invests)

:appl:

What cracks me up about threads like this is that you know they're being read by someone who is probably just going crazy but refusing to post.

Back