HCM question weaving

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Calixico

Reaction score
Example 24-21 #1

For this example, can someone please explain to me how step #2 (determine the weaving segment configuration type) is determined using exhibit 24-5. I have been pondering on it for the last 30 minutes but cannot figure it out even with the example in front of me. I must be missing something here.

According to the picture on pg. 24-25, for the movement of A to D requires one lane change and movement B to C requires no lane change since B can just merge onto C, therefore according to Exh. 24-5, the weaving type is B.

Hope that helps.

Example 24-21 #1For this example, can someone please explain to me how step #2 (determine the weaving segment configuration type) is determined using exhibit 24-5. I have been pondering on it for the last 30 minutes but cannot figure it out even with the example in front of me. I must be missing something here.

Wow, I'm totally lost about his section. Can someone explain exhibit24-4 or the example in the problem mentioned above. Just in general about the weaving configurations. Thanks

Back