HAWAII RESULTS?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

needhawaiiPE

Reaction score
So, I have discovered that it is IMPOSSIBLE to be productive at anything once the possibilty of receving PE results becomes imminent. Just knowing that there are people out there who know...meaning I gotta find out soon right....makes me crazy! The only thing I can focus on is playing around on this discussion board and hitting "send/receive" on outlook a million times.

Just in case there are other Hawaii test-takers out there. I decided to post some of my ideas about when we will receive results.

My husband took/passed the Hawaii Oct 2006 exam. He was notified by mail from the Hawaii Board, but found out he passed 3 days before receiving the letter because his name was added to the following website: http://pvl.ehawaii.gov/pvlsearch/app Checking for your name on this site is another fun, compulsive way to spend the time before results come it.

I have not found my name at the aforementioned site, so either I did not pass or Hawaii does not have our results. If it is the latter, I guess that means that we have >3 days to receive our results if mailed. So, for now, I am hoping to receive my results tomorrow by email???? Any thoughts??

I know exactly how you feel NeedHawiiPE! It was not that hard waiting for the results until last Friday. Since then it is really getting to me. Good luck and I hope you find out soon!

I know exactly how you feel NeedHawiiPE! It was not that hard waiting for the results until last Friday. Since then it is really getting to me. Good luck and I hope you find out soon!
Thanks NVRSTOP. Good luck to you too and I hope your results arrive soon. It is about 20 minutes until 5pm here, so just a few more checks at http://pvl.ehawaii.gov/pvlsearch/app and I will be done for the day. My husband promised not to work-out after work so he could take me out drinking to get my mind off of this!

So, I have discovered that it is IMPOSSIBLE to be productive at anything once the possibilty of receving PE results becomes imminent. Just knowing that there are people out there who know...meaning I gotta find out soon right....makes me crazy! The only thing I can focus on is playing around on this discussion board and hitting "send/receive" on outlook a million times.
Just in case there are other Hawaii test-takers out there. I decided to post some of my ideas about when we will receive results.

My husband took/passed the Hawaii Oct 2006 exam. He was notified by mail from the Hawaii Board, but found out he passed 3 days before receiving the letter because his name was added to the following website: http://pvl.ehawaii.gov/pvlsearch/app Checking for your name on this site is another fun, compulsive way to spend the time before results come it.

I have not found my name at the aforementioned site, so either I did not pass or Hawaii does not have our results. If it is the latter, I guess that means that we have >3 days to receive our results if mailed. So, for now, I am hoping to receive my results tomorrow by email???? Any thoughts??
Hi Gang...I received an email from Dawn Kubota (11:35 9Jun08) from the HI Examination Branch @ DCCA and she mentioned the following:

(1) Electronic Notification: Per Ms. Kubota, "I am afraid that HI WILL NOT be participating in the electronic posting of the exam results at this time..."

(2) When do HI Examinees Expect Their Results (Especially since the HI Board will be meeting on 12June08): Per Ms. Kubota, "Our Office is not in receipt of the results from NCEES yet. The date that our Office mails the results to candidates will depend on when we receive them from NCEES. We had targeted mail out this Friday, 6/13 but due to no receipt yet from NCEES and the Upcoming Kamehameha Day Holiday, it (the mailing of our results) might be pushed back to early NEXT WEEK..."

I wish everyone GOOD LUCK and hope everyone Passes! HALA-50

I feel your pain. I'm in NC and found out I passed last year on the web-site. The NC site has a directory search feature for PE's. If you can search by name or license number, you can try to figure out the highest license number to be granted. If they are awarded in sequence, you can check the N+1 number to see if there are any updates. If there are and your name is not there, don't freak out - they may have updates other than test results (like comity licenses). Good luck ... be patient ...

I feel ya sister. I have things that are due in the next couple days that I can't seem to get myself to work on. I am expecting the LA results to come out real soon. Hopefully HA will as well. I know people at work think I'm crazy because no matter what the conversation is I always bring up the PE results. That is all my brain can focus on right now. If the results don't come out today, I will probably miss my due dates and have to come up with a better excuse than "Sorry, boss! I couldn't think straight because I was waiting for my PE exam results". Good luck to ya!

Hi Gang...I received an email from Dawn Kubota (11:35 9Jun08) from the HI Examination Branch @ DCCA and she mentioned the following:(1) Electronic Notification: Per Ms. Kubota, "I am afraid that HI WILL NOT be participating in the electronic posting of the exam results at this time..."

(2) When do HI Examinees Expect Their Results (Especially since the HI Board will be meeting on 12June08): Per Ms. Kubota, "Our Office is not in receipt of the results from NCEES yet. The date that our Office mails the results to candidates will depend on when we receive them from NCEES. We had targeted mail out this Friday, 6/13 but due to no receipt yet from NCEES and the Upcoming Kamehameha Day Holiday, it (the mailing of our results) might be pushed back to early NEXT WEEK..."

I wish everyone GOOD LUCK and hope everyone Passes! HALA-50
Thanks for the update HALA-50. This MIGHT mean that the website will be updated by Friday????? I forgot about tomorrow being Kam Day. I guess I won't check the website at all that day. Arghh!

I feel your pain. I'm in NC and found out I passed last year on the web-site. The NC site has a directory search feature for PE's. If you can search by name or license number, you can try to figure out the highest license number to be granted. If they are awarded in sequence, you can check the N+1 number to see if there are any updates. If there are and your name is not there, don't freak out - they may have updates other than test results (like comity licenses). Good luck ... be patient ...
That is a great idea. I just did a quick search and determined that the last PE license # is 12874...so if there is a 12875, then it has been updated.

That is a great idea. I just did a quick search and determined that the last PE license # is 12874...so if there is a 12875, then it has been updated.
Hai needhawaiiPE.....i just wanted to let you know that the largest last PE license # for Hawaii is 12943....so, you should probably be searching for numbers larger than that.....Good luck 2 u...

Hai needhawaiiPE.....i just wanted to let you know that the largest last PE license # for Hawaii is 12943....so, you should probably be searching for numbers larger than that.....Good luck 2 u...
Yikes, like I said it was a QUICK search ;) . looks like there are several gaps. Are we sure that 12943 is definitely the last? I will keep checking.

12949 and 12950 are posted on the website with orig lic date of 6/9/2008.

Got Hawaii result today by mail dated June 09. The envolope was mailed from Hawaii on June 13.

Passed on CE with WR/EN depth. My friend paseed too on CE with WR/EN depth.

Congratulations to all new PEs.

If it makes you feel any better, I finally got the results of my FE exam for HI on Saturday, June 14. It's the first time I've taken it (though have 25 years of experience) and I passed.

I suspect that the letters got mailed on Friday, June 13, based upon when the HI board met and the date-stamp on the envelope that I received.

Pulling for you :)

Back