Happy St Patrick's Day

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I'm not Irish, nor did I grow up in a predominantly Irish area. So, I never knew about this tradition of people actually willfully eating boiled cabbage. The corned beef is pretty good, I won't lie, not something I grew up eating, but tasty enough I suppose. But this boiled cabbage nonsense is just treasonous. Bar... Bar... Barf! **** that ****. God, I made the mistake of trying it tonight, because my mother in law made it. Dear god... Never do that to me again people.

On another note, apparently the real Irish places don't do green beer. What the **** is wrong with these new englanders!

Don't know what is up with the green beer. Why would anyone do that to a good beer is beyond me. Not a fan of cabbage either. I suppose that must taste better after 10 green beers.

Corned beef and cabbage... once a year, just about every year! You need to add a little vinegar to the cabbage once it's on your plate. yummy.

Back