HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone!

I celebrated the night before with a full moon Hash run. Actually, I just drove the "beer truck". Still, sitting around a bonfire with 20+ friends, in the moonlight, in the tropics, on a perfectly clear evening, WITH BEERS, can't be beat.

Birthday itself kind of sucked. No, MA, I did not get to take the day off. I was here, at about half normal productivity (or less) with a hangover.

Thanks.... Still haven't actually celebrated the day with my family yet. We're considering going to a nice dinner at one of the resorts tonight (wife and I by ourselves) now that Ghetto Fabulous has been canceled.

Thanks everyone!
I celebrated the night before with a full moon Hash run. Actually, I just drove the "beer truck". Still, sitting around a bonfire with 20+ friends, in the moonlight, in the tropics, on a perfectly clear evening, WITH BEERS, can't be beat.

Birthday itself kind of sucked. No, MA, I did not get to take the day off. I was here, at about half normal productivity (or less) with a hangover.
jeez, I said that kinda tongue in cheek with all the cuts they've been throwing at you these days I figured they'd love to have you take the day off.

hope you and the missus get to go for that nice dinner. you should dress ghetto fabulous for it anyway.

Nothing like a quiet dinner with the Mrs. while sporting fake gold teef.

Back